Friday, February 4, 2011

CVS Trip planned for Sunday.

props to CouponKaty.com for the image.


CVS has awesome deals this week; check it out here,

So, here's my plan to make money by shopping at CVS this week:

Deal: Spend $6.99 on selected Revlon products, get $4 Extra Bucks (EB) back
            I will buy Revlon Custom Eyes $6.99  and get $4 EB
            (I have a coupon for this, but I'm not sure of the value)

Deal: Spend $10 worth of Nivea products, get $5 in EBs
             (I have a coupon for this, but I'm not sure of the value)

Deal: Spend $10 in John Frieda, Biore, Jergens, Curel Products, get $3 EB
            I will buy John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner (for my mama)
            (use 2 $1.50/1 coupons that I got from joining John Frieda's newsletter)

Deal: Quaker Oatmeal - 2/$5, get $2 EBs
            ( I have a coupon for this, but I'm not sure of the value)

Deal: Simply Asia or Hormel  - 2/$4
            (use 2 $.50/1 coupons from coupons.com)

Deal: Tums - $3.99, get $1 EB
            (I have a coupon for this, but I'm not sure of the value)

Deal: Trident or Stride Gum - Spend $0.99, get $0.99 EB (FREEEE)


When I get to the register:
I will give my $5/$40 CVS coupon sent to my email (join on the website - they do this often)
Then I will use the $3 off cosmetics coupon that you receive from scanning your card at the CVS kiosk.
Then I will use my $10 Giftcard I got for free from banking with Suntrust.
Then I will give my coupons (for the purpose of the blog, I'll only count coupons I know the value of)
I don't have any EBs from last week, so I will pay the rest Out of Pocket (OOP)

Total: $40.97
-$5 coupon
-$10 Giftcard
-$3 coupon
Total now: $22.97
-$1.50 (John Frieda)
-$1.50 (John Frieda)
-$0.50 (Simply Asia)
-$0.50 (Simply Asia)
Total OOP: $18.97

The best part:
I will receive $15.99 back in EBs to spend next week
PLUS another $5 because I'm a CVS Beauty Club Member

Total OOP: $18.97, getting $20.99 back

I've made a profit of $2.02 and I haven't even included the coupons I have at home!

I am so excited to go shopping on Sunday!  I can then go back and use my $20.99 in EBs to b buy canned veggies that are on sale for $0.88 this week or the B1G1 Wisk or All laundry detergent.  I might even go get Little Steve some Valentine's gifts that are 25% off this week.  AHH! 

Tell me, why don't you play the Drugstore Game?

No comments:

Post a Comment