Saturday, February 12, 2011

My week of CVSing.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to take a picture of everything in this first one - it's missing 2 cans of Campbell's Chilli (already in our bellys!)


Total cost of transaction was $0.77! + $4 EBs!
How: Wisk/All was B1G1, I had coupons for both (totaling $3 off!)
I also had $15.99 from my last trip to CVS in EBs
I saved $31.22.

Today's trip:


Total spent: $8.63 + $1 EB!
How: I had a B1G1 for the Old Spice + $1 off 2 Old Spice Products, I also had a B1G1 for the toothbrushes.
I saved $23.38.
I used a CVS Giftcard from Suntrust Rewards, so I spent nothin OOP and still have $1.37 on the card.

Isn't this fun?!

2 comments:

  1. NICE!! Gotta lovve the trips that are less than $1. I spent $0.31 cents at Rite Aid the other day and hubby was like WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Steven said to me "I think you're doing something illegal..."

    ReplyDelete