Thursday, April 28, 2011

Harris Teeter - Super Doubles Trip #1!

I had no idea that a tornado was in the midst when I decided to leave my house to go shopping last night.  I love super doubles, but I am not that crazy.  I carried this all in in one trip because the lightening and wind was freaking me out!


What You See:

6 Dannon Greek Yogurt
2 Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese
3 Aunt Jemima Frozen Waffles
2 Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes
2 Hillshire Farm Sausage Links
2 HT Shredded Cheeses
1 Kraft Big Slice Swiss Cheese
1 Cream of Wheat Cinnabon Oatmeal
2 Half Gallon Smart Balance Milk
1 Gallon Vitamin D Milk
5 Gatorade
6 Fuze Drinks
4 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners
6 Lysol Wipes
1 Band Aid (Sponge Bob!)
1 Neosporin To Go

Total OOP: $32.77
Total Saved: $86.87

Because I so didn't know Super Doubles were coming up, I am going to take all the money I spend out of my Grocery Budget for May, so there is no extra spending just because of Super Doubles.  Right now, I have $67.23 to spend in May.  That will, of course, go lower because I have planned another trip this week, possibly two more.  I may just go ahead and get all my meat out of the way, too, so I can just relax in May!  Hopefully I can really stick to this because it's so important for me to establish a budget and have it be as low as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment