Friday, April 15, 2011

My week of CVSing.


Because I noticed that there are unpublished EBs available for Softsoap still, I will probably make another trip tomorrow before the new sales start.  I didn't only go for items in this transaction that would give me EBs back because there were other really good sales going on that I know won't be there next week.


Transaction #1

2 Xtra Laundry Detergent
2 Dove Body Wash
2 Herbal Essence Shampoo/Conditioner
2 Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Wash
3 Powerade
2 Garnier Facial Cleansing Cloths
1 Garnier Facial Brush/Wash

Used: Coupon for $5/$40 purchase, $10 EBs, 1 B1G1 Herbal Essence, 1 B1G1 Clean & Clear, $1/1 Clean & Clear Product, $1/1 Dove Body Wash, (2) $.50/1 Xtra, (3) $1/1 Garnier Cleansing/Moisturizing Product
Total OOP: $27.17
Got: $15 EBs

If I had broken them down into smaller transactions, I would have spent less out of pocket.

The Bottom Line:
I essentially spent $12.17 on all of this stuff!  To put that into perspective, the Dove Body Wash are $6 each, so I basically paid for those and got the rest FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment