Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's On Suzie's Menu?


WHAT'S ON SUZIE'S MENU?


Hello, my favorite friends!

Wow!  It's been an interesting few weeks, to say the least.  Stevie's diagnoses for the last 3 weeks have included two ear infections, an upper respiratory infection, pink eye, and our last little visitor - the stomach flu w/ additional GI issues.  That poor boy has been hurting!  He's finally eating normally, after over a pound weight loss, and seems to be more himself today than he has been in a while.

My weekly menu has taken a backseat, but you guys are okay with that, right?  I appreciate your patience in the matter and I am hoping to get back on track through the month of April.

Suzie's Weekly Menu

Buttermilk Chicken w/ Creamy Rice
Cheater Battered Fish with Spinach Salad
Black Bean Burgers w/ Home Fries
Easy Peasy Cheesy Beefy Biscuit Cups
Sausage Pizza on Homemade Tortilla Crusts
Easy Peasy Ham & Cheddar Shells

I am starting a new set of recipes that I will call 'Cheater' recipes - they use premade 'stuff' that makes my life, and will ultimately make your lives, a little easier.  They can still be found on my Recipes page under my Easy Peasy category.

I also promised a giveaway this month, but life took over.  Again, April is the month I want to get it together.

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment