Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Monday!

I feel well enough this week to think about food - maybe a little too well because I'm pretty excited to get back into cooking.

I love the Spring and Summer seasons because Big Steven really enjoys cooking on the grill, which makes my job pretty easy a couple nights a week.

Tonight, we are having Peppered Steak on the grill w/ homestyle fries (cheater - Simply Potatoes) and steamed veggies.

Here are my options this week:

Chicken Alfredo Shells
Cheeseburger Crescents   Cheeseburger Pie
Sesame Beef w/ Rice
Easy Peasy Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings
BBQ Chicken Pizza (STILL haven't made it)
Tri-Color Pasta & Sausage Bake
Crab Meat Roll Ups

I'm a bit skeptical of the Crab Meat Roll Ups, but it's worth a shot :).

I really want to bake this week, so I'll keep you posted on that.  I'm thinking something gooey....

post signature

2 comments:

  1. if you have any old bay seasoning (or do a google search for it, and i think there are some make your own recipes out there) try that in with the crab. that will boost the flavor some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angie! We do have Old Bay; in fact, Big Steven loves Old Bay, so that's a GREAT IDEA! See, this is why blogging is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete