- Literally rolling out of bed this morning. Thanks, Jillian.
- Not having the will to get real pants on because the effort was too much for my aching body; therefore, wearing yoga pants to work.
- Walking like a 90 year old woman.
- Saying "what the hell was that?" then rambling on about something I don't quite remember in the middle of the night half awake/half asleep. I think 'that' was the east coast aftershock at 1 am this morning.
- Still blaming my extra lbs on my son...who is almost 2.
- Finding a $15 Starbucks gift card in my wallet this morning!
- Acknowledging that all this soreness means something is working...YAH!
- Knowing the names of every muscle that hurts in my body.
- Catching a glimpse of Big Steven's pride in me underneath his snickering at my wobbling around the house.
- It's a Redskins game day!
- Little Steven waking up and saying "bye bye Nelle" and "bye bye Buddy" even though we left them last night. He is so dang cute.