Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tator Tot Casserole.

...Or you can call it Obesity on a Plate.  Either/or suits this recipe just fine.  It's quite delicious, but I don't recommend daily consumption.

{I promise that's not a hair in the food, but a scratch in my 100 year old bowl.}
Tator Tot Casserole
1/2 bag Frozen Tator Tots
1lb Ground Beef
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
2 cans Cream of Cheddar Soup
2 tbsp BBQ Seasoning

Preheat oven according to Tator Tot directions.  In a large skillet, brown your Ground Beef; drain and season with BBQ.  Combine the cooked Ground Beef, Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Cheddar Soup, and Frozen Tator Tots in a baking dish.  Bake about 20-25 minutes.

I heard if you eat a salad in between bites of the Tator Tot Casserole, the calories cancel out.

Then I heard that's a lie and you'll have to do some cardio for about an hour to burn off the calories.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment