Friday, December 2, 2011

Hot Mess.

It's almost 2pm and I look like I just rolled outta bed.  I wish.  I haven't really been doing much with myself in the last two weeks on my days home.  Actually, I've even been wearing more yoga pants than ever to work.  YIKES!

Exhibit A:

No make-up (not even mascara!), Big Steven's Tough Mudder shirt, some yoga pants, and unwashed/unbrushed hair.

Exhibit B:

Crucially chipped nails.  I don't go get my nails 'did' because I'm a cheapskate and I don't like to spend money I don't have to spend.  I do them myself at home every week; in this case, it's been about 2 weeks.  My toes look the same way.

Sorry Big Steven.

I felt really sad that the scripture fabric I ordered came in about 200x the size I'd intended for it to be.  I felt even more sad that it was my error in ordering.  But, when life hands you the wrong size scripture fabric, make pillows:



We're off to get our Christmas tree this weekend down at the Lake, so we'll be decking our halls here shortly.

Happy December and Happy Decking!

No comments:

Post a Comment