Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Channeling the Emotions + Adding More Goals.

So, you know how 2012 is supposed to be a year of all goodness?  Well, it's only the third day and I'm off the wagon.

There are things I don't share with the general public - i.e. why i'm off the wagon and what happened - but I do want to add a new resolution to the list:

Channel my emotions into something different.
When I get into a slump, I really get into it.  I stop working out, I eat like crap, I cry, etc. etc.  While a good cry makes me feel better sometimes, the rest is pretty unhealthy.
So, even though I wanted this year to be just perfect....it won't.  And I need to be prepared for it.

The good news is, I thought someone had thrown away my Starbucks reusable cup that I love and was ready to burst out in tears, but I found her in the dishwasher:


All is well.

Another new resolution/goal I have made for this year is inspired by Meredith:  I will not buy clothing for myself this year.  There...I said it.  I don't need clothes.  I have plenty that fit and even more that I can shrink into.

That's all for now. 
Keep me in your heart, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment