Wednesday, February 29, 2012

leap day!


I heard on the radio today that whatever you do on a leap day doesn't even count towards real life.

First of all, how did I not know this rule?

Secondly, here is a list of things I plan to do today:

- eat a pizza.
- drink lots of soda.
- maybe have some cake.
- and cookies.
- probably not shower because it won't count anyway.
- punch someone.
- eat some more pizza.
- stalk justin bieber.
- not workout.  what's the point?
- fart in front of steven.
- correct everyone's grammar.
- eat another pizza.

What are you going to do today?



4 comments:

  1. This post made me crack up! If that rule is the case, I'm going to dig into a few pints of Ben & Jerry's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fart in front of steven? lol. video or it NEVER happened!

    ReplyDelete