Sunday, January 16, 2011

Easy Peasy Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Fettucine Alfredo with Parmesan Garlic Toasts

Apologies for the super late post, but it's better late than never.

This is one of my fake outs - nothing is actually cooked and it took me about 20 minutes to complete.

Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
2 cups broccoli
1 jar Alfredo Sauce
1 package Buittoni pasta (you can use any, I got this practically free)
3 cups Grilled & Ready Chicken strips

Boil pasta as directed.  Combine Alfredo with broccoli and chicken.  It all heats up together!  It's awesome and easy.  Mix in with pasta (I like to mix it all!)

Toasts
3 Hot Dog Buns halved
2 Tbsp butter
3 Tbsp Garlic

All you have to do is butter the bread up and add garlic over it.  Broil until brown and crisp.

This is literally one of the easiest meals I throw together during the week.  It's a time AND energy saver.  Everyone needs to take it easy every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment