Sunday, January 9, 2011

Suzie's Weekly Menu Plan.

This is just a basic post, but I will share recipes and whether or not it was a success throughout the week.

Monday: Spicy Goulash
recipe adapted from Slow Cooker Recipes.

Tuesday: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli and Garlic Toasts
my own easy peasy creation.

Wednesday: Buttermilk Pecan Chicken with Buttery Bowties and Peas
recipes from 5 Ingredient Fix and Rachel Ray's Look & Cook

Thursday: Tuna Casserole
recipe adapted from Homemade with Love
(I usually do my mom's Tuna Casserole, but I decided to try something new.)

Friday: Sausage Pizza!
another easy peasy from yours truly.

Saturday: Steven will have to be on duty because I start classes and am meeting up with the Fab Five afterwards

Sunday: Slow Cooker White Bean Chicken Chili
recipe adapted from Slow Cooker Recipes

The reason I put 'recipe adapted' is because I usually make changes to a recipe I find in a book; sometimes a recipe I find is just right, but not always!

Details to come!  Have a happy week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. JUST found out TONIGHT about this blog, from Whitney. WTH?! Where have I BEEN?! I'm so excited. I totally suck at coming up with menus! YAY for you having a new follower! :) And for ME having new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love this stuff, so it's fun to write about.

    Now I just have to remember to check my comments regularly so I don't ignore my folks :)

    ReplyDelete