Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Thursday Push.

So, we're almost through the week!  I find that Thursdays can be a little bit difficult to get through because it's not early in the week when I have most of my 'work' energy.  When I'm feeling weary, I start to really miss my son and get the 'ho, hums.'

I started thinking about how many other people get the weekday blues and what I could do to make everyone (myself included) feel a little bit better.  A commercial came on that reminded me where all of my strength really comes from, so I thought I'd share:





5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight
                                    -Proverbs 3:5-6

Sometimes I forget that every 'time' in my life is beneficial and essential to personal growth.  In hindsight, there is no 'bad' time; it's just a time.  A time to learn, nurture, and eventually teach.  Personally, I struggle with being away from my son the majority of the day, but I know there are many many many many other parents out there who have the same struggle.  Learning to trust that there is some bigger plan, a plan that's much bigger than mine, is hard but it makes me feel better.  No matter what you believe, doesn't that just make you feel better?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment