Monday, January 24, 2011

What's On Suzie's Menu?

I told you all that I bought enough food for 13 dinners and plenty of lunches - talk about lunch meat galore - by only spending $90 at Harris Teeter on Saturday and another $20 at Safeway today.

I'm going to run down my list of my planned dinners and post them after I make them, so I can make sure I only give you successful dishes, haha!

Crock-Pot Chicken and Dumplings (beyond yummy and so simple!)
Lasagna
Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Ham & Cheese Tossed Ziti
Baked Ziti (meatless - don't tell Big Steve)
Sloppy Joes
Easy Peasy Open-Faced Turkey Sammies
Sausage and Pasta Saute
Spaghetti Carbonara
Hamburger Stroganoff
Tuna Casserole
Grilled Bacon & Cheese Sandwiches w/ Soup
Pepperoni & Ham Pizza Biscuit Bites

Stay tuned for full recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment