Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mid-Week Shopping!

Harris Teeter - Super Doubles Trip #1


12 Boxes of Mueller Pasta (use Mueller's coupons for as much FREE Pasta as you want)
3 Hormel Chilli (coupon in paper)
1 Box Uncle Ben's Rice (coupon in paper)
3 HT Ground Beef
2 HT Boneless Chicken Breast (B1G1 this week)
1 Wholly Guacamole
1 Philly Mini Tubs (coupon in paper)
3 Philly Cooking Cream (Coupons.com makes these FREE)
2 Kraft Singles (coupon in paper)
2 Loaves Pepperidge Farm Bread (coupon in paper)

Coupons Tendered: $59.86
VIC (Harris Teeter Member) Savings: $21.40
Total OOP: $25.31

Oh yeah, then I realized I needed milk, so I went back and got:

1 Gallon of Milk and FREE Oreos (totaling around $2.80).  Free Oreos?  Don't mind if I do!  Get your coupon at Coupons.com - Buy 1 Gallon of Milk, get $1 off Oreos.  This will double to $2 and Harris Teeter is running a special on Oreos - only $1.97 (limit 1 per household).

CVS Trip:
4 bottles of Basics Fruit (Apples & Peach)
3 Cans of Mandarin Oranges
2 Diet Coke

Total: $0.44

How did I do it?  Easy.  I used a CVS coupon (found here) for B1G1 Diet Coke paired with $1.00 off coupon at Coupons.com.  Then I used $7.58 EBs that I got back over the weekend from buying 2 tubes of Colgate Toothpaste - THEY ARE FREE THIS WEEK!  You buy them, you get the money back in EBs.  Why would you NOT do this?  Everyone uses toothpaste, right?  If you're lucky, you're store might still have some in stock - when  I went on Sunday (the first day of the deal) there were very few left on the shelves.  If you get the Sunday paper, you've received coupons for this toothpaste over the last 2 weeks and will end up getting these better than free.  I never knew there was as such thing until CVS entered my world.  I love you, CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment