Saturday, March 19, 2011

My week of CVSing.

I was able to stock up on some things I really needed this week.  I didn't plan properly, so I had to make two trips, but it still turned out GREAT!


Transaction #1:
6 boxes of Puffs w/ Vicks (my FAV)
1 16 ct. Charmin Toilet Paper
1 tub Charmin Freshmates
1 Dial Nutri Lotion
1 Irish Spring (for men) Hair + Body Wash
2 bottles Fish Oil

EBs used: $3 (from last week)
Coupons: $1/4 boxes of Puffs; 3 FREE boxes of Puffs; .50/1 Charmin FreshMates; $1/1 Dial Lotion; $1/1 Irish Spring; $1/1 Charmin Toilet Paper
Total OOP: $25.16
Received: $5 in EBs

Transaction #2
4 boxs Puffs w/ Vicks
1 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste
1 Crest Pro Health Mouthwash

EBs Used: $5 from first transaction
 Coupons Used:  $1/1 Crest Mouthwash; $1/1 Crest Toothpaste; 1 FREE Puffs
Total OOP: $4.95
Received: $15 EBs :)

With both transactions, I spent a total of $30.11 out of pocket and got $15 EBs back to work with next week!  I essentially paid only $15.11 for all of this stuff!

I had a friend ask me what the purpose of doing multiple transactions is and it's so you spend less out of pocket.  I could have split this up into 4 different transactions and paid much less out of pocket, but I would have less EBs to work with for the week coming up.  It all depends on your preference.

If anyone wants to learn the 'Pharmacy Game' better, I am totally willing to meet with you and help you figure it out.  I will even go shopping with you!  I love this stuff and I get really excited about saving money.  Of course, I don't have a lot of spare time, but my Saturdays are free and when the Summer comes around and I get a break from school, I will start having some In-Services at my house!

I will post my plan for tomorrow's CVS deals later today, but I have to take advantage of my son being asleep and hop in the shower!

Have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment