Monday, March 21, 2011

What's on Suzie's Menu?

Hola, Friends!

Again, I am short-planning this week; I try to plan as many meals as possible at once to choose from, but I have been too busy to sit down and gather a bunch of recipes, so my weekly menu has been very last minute for the past couple of weeks.  Life happens, right?  I will have more time when Summer rolls around and I can take a break from school.  I can't wait to start some DIY/Craft projects this Summer!

Here goes, in no particular order:

Chicken Cordon Bleu (didn't get to it last week!)
Spaghetti & Homemade Meatballs
Baked Chicken Broccoli and Rice
Sausage w/ Peppers and Pasta
Chicken Fajitas

This week, I hope to get all of my recipes compiled into some sort of binder to make this process even easier!

Happy week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment