Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pasta Florentine

Please do not ask me what makes it 'florentine' because I have no idea.  It was exceptionally delicious, though!



pardon my french, but this is some legit sh*t.
 What you'll need:

1 -1.5 lbs Chicken, sliced into strips 
2 cups Frozen Spinach
1 can Evaporated Milk (or Heavy Cream, which is higher in cals,  but I won't judge you)
3 cloves Garlic
1 box Pasta
1 Tbsp EVOO
1 jar Spaghetti Sauce

I totally cheated.  I used frozen breaded chicken and baked it according to the package.  DON'T JUDGE ME!

Boil your noodles until al dente.  Heat up the EVOO in a pan and add your chopped up Garlic.  Garlic tastes so yummy when you heat it first; it brings out the flavor!  Add the spinach and heat through.  Add your Milk and Spaghetti Sauce and bring to a boil.  Reduce heat to low and add cooked Noodles and cooked Chicken.

Done and done and super delish!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I think the florentine comes from the spinach! Everything I've ever seen with the name Florentine involves SPINACH! LOL

    It looks yummy. I will definitely be trying this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You're guess is as good as mine. Now I will be tempted to call everything I make with spinach florentine...:)

    ReplyDelete