Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Harris Teeter Shopping Trip.

Okay, so I know you're not supposed to love things, but it is quite possible that I am in love with Harris Teeter.  It's right behind my house (within walking distance, easily), they have great deals, and the cashiers (usually) love me.  What more can you ask for?!

I am gonna ask Big Steve if there is anything he really needs, but this should be my last grocery trip until April 22nd!  I am looking forward to being creative with new budget-friendly meals and learning something along the way!



What you see:

3 packages Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles
5 cans Black Beans
2 Ground Beef (1.5lbs each)
3 Swanson Chicken Breast
10 Yoplait Greek Yogurt

Total OOP: $17.64
Total Saved: $27.93

BIG thanks to Kelly Belly Smelly Jelly for her $10/$30 purchase at HT.

For the month of April, I've spent $80.60 and I'm shooting for $100 this month!  That leaves me $20 on April 22nd when I start grocery shopping again.

What are your Grocery Goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment