Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My week of CVSing.

There are some really cute play golf clubs I want to go back and get for Stevie's Easter basket, but other than that, I think I'm done.  I did find some Wisk coupons for crazy Kelly to use because they're B1G1 this week :)



This week, I had an lot of EBs because I got my Winter Spending Bonus back, which was $8.50, so I had almost $20 to start with.

Transaction #1

2 Right Guard Body Wash
1 Complete Contact Solution

Used: $10.50 EBs, B1G1 Right Guard, $1/1 Complete
Total OOP: $1.56
Got: $11.99 EBs

Transaction #2
1 Benefiber 62 servings
1 Benefiber Sticks
2 Oral B 3D White Toothbrushes

Used: $20.99 EBs, (2) $3/1 Benefiber, B1G1 Oral B Manual Toothbrush
Total OOP: $3.61
Got: $10 EBs

Before you have a chance to make fun of me, I know Benefiber is like an 'old person thing', but it really has added a lot to my diet - most people don't get enough fiber and it's essential to aid in weight loss - and I highly recommend it!

The bottom line:
I essentially made $4.83 for shopping at CVS this week.  Oh yeah, and I got a lot of free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment