Saturday, April 30, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles - Trip 4!

PS.com: I know that making the picture super big makes it look all funky on my page, but I think it helps you see more!

I was very happy to see that the Kraft Homestyle was restocked!  That was awesome!

What You See:

6 Steamfresh Frozen Veggies
2 pks Pork Chops (1.25 lbs each)
2 Wacky Mac Veggie Spirals
2 Buittoni Pasta
2 Maurchan Yakisoba
4 Hillshire Farm Sausage
2 Fuze Drinks
2 Deer Park 1L H2O
1 Secret Clinical Strength
1 De Wafflebaker's Frozen Blueberry Pancakes
3 Hidden Valley Salad Kits
3 Homestyle Kraft Mac & Cheese
1 HT Italian Dressing
2 Crab Classics Crab Meat

Total OOP: $33.29
Total Saved: $64.54

I have TOTALED at $107.69 for Super Doubles.  I have SAVED $234.67.

Because I'd planned to only spend $100 for the month of May, I will not go grocery shopping for the month of May, with the exception of Milk (for Stevie) and Bananas.  If I can get free stuff at CVS, I will, but otherwise - no moolah OOP for groceries in the month of May.  This is going to be a real test for me!  I love grocery shopping!  I may make another trip tonight or tomorrow to use my last coupon for Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese and my Hidden Valley Salad Kit coupons (they are FREE with coupon).  I will keep you all posted on what else I spend.  I am pretty happy about how stocked up I am on meat, veggies, & sides - I have 5 pks of sausage, 4 pks Ground Beef, 2 pks Cubed Steak, 2 pks Pork Chops, 4  pks Crab Meat, Frozen Fish, and lots of Chicken (from the last deals I got); I also have a crap-ton of Frozen Birds Eye Veggies and Steven has our Veggie Garden growwwwwwwin' out there!

Happy Super Doubles!  I would love to see the deals you all got!

No comments:

Post a Comment