Friday, April 29, 2011

Honey Mustard Baked Chicken. NOM NOM!


still working on learning all the cool settings on my camera...bear with me!

You Will Need:

1.5 lbs Boneless Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
1/4 cup Honey
1/2 cup Butter

I know what you're thinking - "that's a LOT of butter" - yes...yes it is.

Preheat the oven to 375.

I cheated because my Chicken wasn't thawed all the way, so I melted the Butter in a skillet and browned the Chicken on both sides - about 7 minutes each side because they were pretty thick Breasts.  Then, I transferred the Chicken into a baking dish and poured the Butter from the skillet over it.  In a bowl, stir the Honey & Dijon together and pour all over the Chicken.

Bake for 25 minutes, occasionally spooning or basting the sauce over the Chicken.

NOM NOM!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this with the porkchops I found in the freezer! Thanks for sharing at What's Cooking Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Thanks for having me over there, Keli!

    ReplyDelete