Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My CVS Plan 4/17-4/23!

I get to start this week with $20 EBs!  I had only $15, but went in for a quick trip yesterday to get a couple liters of soda and got surprised with my $5 Beauty Club Member Reward!

Only through today (Tuesday), CVS has FREE Easter Grass and a FREE Easter Egg Decorating Kit.  I probably missed out on the freebie, but I will plan for it anyway!
The Green Bag Tag is also FREE this week - every 4th scan at CVS, you get $1 using this tag.

Transaction #1
Easter Egg Grass: $.99, get $.99 EB
Easter Egg Decorating Kit: $1.99, get $1.99 EB
Schick Intuition: $8.99, get $4 EB use FB Coupon $3/1
 
Total: $8.97 + tax
Use: $9 EBs
Total OOP: A few pennies :)
Get: $6.98 EBs

Total EBs left for additional transactions this week or to carry over for next week: $17.98!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment