Thursday, May 5, 2011

Confessions of a Real Life Mom.

Sometimes I neglect my house.  Don't believe me?  Have a looksie:


Little Steven's Room.  It's a giant toy box.
 
Master Bathroom

Master Bedroom.

Guest Bedroom

The Kitch.

Laundry Room.

The Kitch Again.  No, we don't have a dishwasher, but don't tell Steven that; he'll just argue that I'm a fine dishwasher.
 So there.  My house is a mess.  I did muster up some energy to put the dishes away late last night, but that's about as far as I got.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS BLOG! Your laundry pile is NOTHING compared to the insane pile I have in my basement! I love the color or your guest bedroom!! I can't wait untill you share your couponing book! Do you have a website that helped you set everything up and get started? Thank you for being real....just so you know.. you are NOT the only one.. AND you are human! HUGS! Have a wonderful day and just remember you are doing a great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Thanks, Mandy! This blog loves you! It's so hard to believe so few people can cause so much dirty laundry. I love that color, too :) Big Steven is not a fan, but it definitely makes me happy. I know I keep promising the coupon book - the one site that helped me the most was www.cleverlysimple.com. She shows hers and how it works for her and it gave me some ideas.

    You rule :) Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this makes me feel better!! Your house still looks tons better than mine, so thanks for the pick me up!! Today was the day I was going to tackle some of the house and as you can tell, I got side tracked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keli:

    Don't we all get sidetracked? Life gets in the way of chores. Haha. You're in good company, though :)

    ReplyDelete