Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Confessions of a Real Life Mom.

My Weekly 'To Do' List never gets completed.

I follow many 'mom blogs' and those women inspire me and confuse me.  Not only do they have these gorgeously organized lists, but they seem to actually get it all done.  I'd like to think that I'm a pretty productive person, but I can't seem to ever get it all done.

My bathrooms hate me.  I mean, I hate them.  I used to scrub them down every other week, but I am so over it.  It's been about 3 weeks since my master bath had a good cleaning, though I did manage to clean Little Steven's bathroom and disinfect all of his bath toys this week.  Sometimes I sort of wish I'd wake up and the toilet, tub, and sinks will just be spotless!  That has never happened.  WHERE ARE YOU, CLEANING FAIRY?! 



This list is impossible to read (TYVM non-smart phone), but you get the idea.  My list is an entire page long and half that stuff was there last week.  Are you FIDDING me?!  All of this needs to be done before I leave for Lake Anna (WOOP!  WOOP!) this weekend.

Wish me luck. Death by 'To Do' list would be rather embarrassing.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment