Thursday, May 26, 2011

Harris Teeter Triples Trip #4!

This one was a bit more expensive, but I still saved bookoo bucks; 'bookoo' being taken from the French word, 'beaucoup.'  I, friends, am a Google fiend!




What You See:

2 Buitoni Whole Wheat Tortellini
1 McCain Smiles
1 McCain Sweet Potato Fries
1 Snuggle Dryer Sheets
2 Fresh Express Salads
1 Sargento Shredded Cheese
3 Lunchables
4 Babybel Cheese Packs
1 Hormel Compleats Kids
1 4pk Wisp
3 can Green Beans
4 Totinos Frozen Pizzas
1 Texas Toast Garlic Bread
1 Texas Toast Croutons
1 Texas Toast Tortilla Strips
2 Sunny D Orange Juice
2 Wisk Detergent
1 Gallon Milk
1 Kings Hawaiin Rolls

Total OOP: $44.05
Total Saved: $67.42

On this trip, I used many coupons that didn't triple, but took advantage of the sales.  I had Wisk coupons for $2/1 and they were on sale for $4 something, so that was a great deal.  I also had coupons for $1/2 Babybel Cheese (which happen to be my FAV cheese that I never buy due to price) and those were B1G1 at HT last week, so I bought them.  The McCain products were on sale for $3 this week and I had $1/1 coupons as well as $1/1 E-Coupons at Saving Star , so that was a GREAT deal.  The Fresh Express Salads were 2/$6 and both packs I picked had $1 off stickers; I paired that with my $1/1 coupon I got on their Facebook (no longer available) and got a great deal on those.  The Buitoni products were B1G1; I didn't have a coupon, but Little Steven loves these products, so I bought them.  The Lunchables were only $1 and I thought those would be a great snack to take to Lake Anna this weekend...little did I know that Big Steven enjoys them.  HAHA!  But, they were a great price.

This ends my HT Triples trips.  I did notice that the Babybel Cheese is still B1G1 this week and I have more coupons, so I may have to do it.  We will see!

My first CVS trip in a long time is happening today!  I am pretty excited.  I had to use my EBs on Infant Advil and allergy meds, so I am basically starting over today, but the ad this week is AWESOME.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment