Thursday, May 19, 2011

Harris Teeter Triples Trip #2.

The other HT by my house had some of the things I couldn't find yesterday, but was still lacking in other areas.  I bought some things without coupons *GASP* and still managed to come out spending a small amount.



What You See:
9 Athenos Greek Yogurt
2.8 lbs Bananas (no Q)
1 Oreos (no Q)
1 Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (no Q)
2 PowerBars
3 Bisquick Easy Pour
1 Wheat Pita Bread (no Q)
1 HT Hummus (no Q)
3 Dozen Eggland Best Eggs
4 Swanson Chicken Breast
4 Keebler Graham Crust
2 Kelloggs Fiber Plus Cereal
3 6 pk Luigi Italian Ice
1 Frenchs Dijon Mustard
1 McCormick Crushed Red Pepper

Total OOP: $33.87
Total Saved: $58.44

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Following you from the hop! :) Cute blog! Love your header pictures.

    Would love a follow back. :)

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ginger! Headed over to visit and follow now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for adding Google Friend Connect, just for me...even though, I see you thought I was my husband as you said "lucky man". I should have been clear, I'm Sylvia, my husband's wife, hehe and we both post on the blog. I was the first follower, yay! I proposed for him to start the blog (therefore the name Helpful Daddy) when he was home for a year with our one year old at the time but when he found a job, he asked me to start blogging, as I had a bit more time than him. Thanks so much for the follow! Can't wait to read more of your blog and I LOVE the savings of this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem, Sylvia - aka Lucky Woman :)

    What a great idea for a blog! And I love that you two blog together. I could try to get Big Steve to blog with me, but I can only see that ending in disaster. Thanks so much for your encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete