Monday, May 23, 2011

Cheeseburger Pie

I had originally planned to make Cheeseburger Crescents, but I opted for Cheeseburger Pie.  Really, it was going in a direction that wasn't Crescent-like, so I improvised.  Improvisation is my middle name.



You Will Need:

1 lb Ground Beef (Turkey or Boca will totes work)
2 cans Pillsbury Crescents
2 cups Shredded Cheese
3 tbsp Worchester Sauce (optional)
1 tbsp Hamburger Seasoning (optional)
S & P to taste

Preheat oven to 350.

First, brown your Ground Beef and drain.  Return to skillet and sprinkle sprankle with Worchester Sauce, Seasoning, and S & P.  Worchester Sauce is also optional, but it's so dang good that I don't know why you'd opt out of it; it makes beef ultra juicy/tangy/somethin' I can't explain.

Spray a baking dish ( I used 14x9 small one, which will take a bit longer to bake).  Line Crescents along bottom and sides of the dish like a crust - I suppose you could really use a crust here, but in my case, Crescents were cheaper.  Fill with cooked Beef Mixture and top with Shredded Cheese.  Layer second can of Crescents on top of Beef Mixture and bake for 17-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out without the doughy stuff.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment