Friday, May 6, 2011

I Heart Weekends That Rule.

This weekend is going to be super fun.  I have lots of plans this weekend!

The not-so-fun plans include cleaning bathrooms (thank you, Big Steven, for allowing me to clean up your 'beard' hairs kindly left behind :D), lots 'o laundry, kitchen floor scrubbin', dusting, etc.

BUT, the FUN plans include:

1.  Attending a Bridal Shower for one of the Fab Five - Amanda - and GURRRRRRRRL she is fabulous.
circa a long time ago.
2. Making these yummy treats for Amanda and lots of Mommys I know:

{photo cred. goes to Little Miss Momma}

3.  A little bit of this for pre Bridal Shower QT (quality time):

another Fab Five member The Smokin' Hot Twisted Chef
4.  Mama's Day Breakfast w/ my Un-laws (I'm not married yet, but they're still fam):

Brittany & Kelly
5.  Spending time with my wonderful Mama:

I <3 HER!
6.  AND A WHOLE LOT OF THESE GUYS:

the loves of my life.
Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful Moms out there!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment