Monday, May 2, 2011

May 1, 2011.

{photo cred.}

What an emotional day.

I love the USA.  I have not always had the amount of pride I do now because I couldn't understand war, but I love this Great Nation.

I woke up to my radio alarm this morning and heard that Osama Bin Laden had been found and killed, but it didn't register; I thought I was still dreaming!  I got in my car, heard the news again and broke down in tears.  Then they played 'Proud to be an American' and I proudly sang/screamed every single word.  Poor Little Steven.

The last ten years have broken many hearts.  We have lost many wonderfully brave men and women throughout the war and innocent lives were taken; I regret this.  I hope this day brings some peace to those who have lost loved ones.

We are America.  We will not give up.

GOD BLESS THE USA!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment