Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peanut & Peppered Steak Stir Fry.

We did actually have dinner last night.

Well, I had a couple of bites before I realized my tummy wasn't ready for steak, but I did make dinner, so I am not a total failure.

I failed, however, to take a picture.  It just didn't cross my mind considering I had a lot on my mind yesterday; the detes of which I will not bore you.  I made Peanut & Peppered Steak Stir Fry!  It smelled good and the 2 bites I had were pretty good, so I consider it a win and will share the recipe:

You Will Need:

1 lb sliced or cubed Steak
2 Tbsp Worchester Sauce
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
EVOO
S&P
Rice - I took a short cut and used Uncle Ben's Asian Rice
Veggies - Aslo took a short cut here and used Birds Eye Asian Medley

Heat some EVOO on Medium heat until bubbly.

Add Steak to pan and S & P the bananas out of it.  Or lightly if you wish, but I prefer the former.  Steak should cook about 5-6 minutes then flipped or sauted (if you wanna be fancy) and cooked an additional 5-6 minutes.  I also S & P the other side.  When cooked fully, you can drain or keep the juices for more juiciness in the pan.  Add Peanut Butter, Worchester Sauce, and Soy Sauce to cooked Steak and allow to simmer and fall in love for about 10-15 minutes.

I added the Rice right to the pan and cooked it all together then served it with the Veggies.

Pretty easy, right?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment