Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I CVS'd Again.

I didn't get any EBs back, which stinks, but I got a lot of Gatorade (Big Steven's fav) and have a $10 Gas Card just a few bucks away.  This means,  though, that I start with no CVS money next week.



{someone please find my charger.  thanks.}
 14 Gatorade (1 was swiped by Big Steven before getting inside)
2 Chef Boyardee Ravioli
2 Campbells Spaghetti
2 Digiorno Frozen Pizza

Used: All my EBs :(  $12 and my $10 GC)
Total OOP: $6.00 on the dot!
Got: I calculated wrong, so I am a few Gatorades short of a $10 Gas Card

So, Little Steven has decided to change his food mood every day, hence the Ravioli and Spaghetti in a can.  I like to have these on hand when he refuses to eat what I make.  I decided I'd rather he eat something than starve, much to Big Steven's dismay.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment