Monday, June 20, 2011

What's On Suzie's Menu?

I am very sorry about the lack of pictures of my meals, but my camera charger should be here early this week!  YAH!

Last week, I ended up making some delicious Super-Loaded  Baked Potatoes, but forgot to picture them.  Fail.  I will make them again in the coming weeks, so don't worry!


In no particular order:

Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas w/ Homemade Tortillas
Easy Peasy Ham & Cheddar Shells
Peanut & Peppered Steak (served with Sesame Noodles this time)
Shepherd's Pie
Easy Peasy Beef Stroganoff

One night this week, we are supposed to take my Daddy out to dinner since my siblings and I all went to see my BFF get married, but my family takes a long time to make decisions, so we will see what happens.  Saturday, we're having people over, which I am VERY excited about.  It's going to be a large gathering and I am just gonna make some simple dips and some desserts to go with hamburgers and hot dogs.  It's sure to be a good time!

Happy week, everyone!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment