Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lovely Things + Menu.

Well, last week was less than pleasant for a couple of reasons, but mostly my attitude was in the dumps.  

Things that have really turned things my 'tude around include:

- getting a B+ on my Psych. exam; though it wasn't the A I'd hoped for, I am now only 3 pts. from an A in the course, which is my goal - obvi.
- 3 day weekend.  this needs no explaination because we all love a 3 day weekend.
- looking forward to having some beautiful souls over this weekend for a nice gathering.
- REDSKINS FOOTBALL!!!
- logging on and noticing a HUGE jump in pageviews and finding out I was featured on Make Ahead Meals

The weather is crappy and I'm away from my boy, but today is a good one.

My menu looks something like this:

Chicken w/ Portobellos
Chicken Parmesan w/ Creamy Pasta Bake
Shrimp Pasta w/ Feta Cheese
Country Fried Steak w/ Homemade Mashed Potatoes

The plan for the party includes:

BBQ Sliders
Fried Ravioli w/ Marinara Sauce
Cheddar & Shrimp Crostini
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Some Delicious Cocktail
Smores?  Necessary.

GAME DAY requests:
Buffalo Chicken Bites w/ Blue Cheese Dressing
Oreo Balls, Redskins styled

I have a loooot of cooking to do this week!  I hope yours started as awesome as mine.

30 Day Shred VLOG tonight!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment