- The cold sore coming in. I can't see it, but I can feel it and I have the weirdest mannerisms when I have a cold sore. I generally begin all conversations with people like so: "Hey, I have a really big cold sore and it sucks." Then that makes the person I'm talking to really uncomfortable. Cold sores are the worst.
- My stomach feels really sick. I'm not sure if the cereal followed by brownies w/ Reeses in the center and Cheetos had anything to do with it...
- I used to think 'Cheetos' were 'Cheese-tos.' Until I was like 24. In my defense, that would make much more sense.
- My hair is kinda rorange colored.
- Getting a 20% on a Pretest for my Math class. Please tell me when I will ever need to graph x and y intercepts when I become a Nurse.
- In case you didn't notice, I am wearing a UPenn shirt to represent my little sister's college. I really don't care about the college that much and don't really like Philly - I've never been, but I hate the Eagles (naturally.) - but I do sure love my Rachy.
- Not spending lots of money for this rorange hair. I've decided to color it myself because I am cheap and I just can't justify shelling out $200+ for something I will likely change my mind about in less than 2 months. It's actually really close to the color I want, so we're making progress!
- After the 31st, I will get a 2 month break from classes! Just in time for the holidays :)
- LADIES NIGHT tonight at The Melting Pot.
- Look out for my debut over at The Shine Project this weekend.
Ps.com - Don't forget to enter my first giveaway!