Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chain of Events.

I'm not sure how such a kick-a weekend turned so bad!

Being sick does NOT suit me well.  I usually get a cold of some sort every year, but wasn't banking on it this early on.  Big Steven gets colds a lot this time of year and managed to pass it on to me.  And he calls me the love of his life...

We got a new mattress, which is bomb.com, but it might be working against me in a few ways.  Usually, when Little Steven goes to bed, I get in a nice long work out.   BUT, since we got the awesome mattress (Friday), I have been cuddling up in bed and reading.  In all fairness, I also had the weekend working against me and BOY did it.  I had a great time with some great friends but the wine consumption was more than I'd planned on.  To make that long story short - I ended up not going to the game (a division game!  gasp.), laid up in bed, pissed my twin off, caught some serious cold, and the Redskins lost.  I blame myself.

So to all my fellow Skins fans out there - I will never miss a home game again without proper notice.  I will prepare myself (as is my duty) to be ready for every game for the rest of my life.

And to my twin -


please stop hating me. 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha too funny! I don't think I've ever seen Josh like that. He was threatening to forbid women from all season ticket holding positions and I'm pretty sure live sports watching in general! You better step up to the game.

    ReplyDelete