Have I ever mentioned my disdain for the traffic in Northern Virginia? Oh, I have?
Well, I really don't like it. For realz.
When did this area become so ridiculously over populated? A million years ago?
I cannot wait until I have a degree that allows me to have a career that doesn't involve commuting toward D.C. or Maryland.
- Being that mom that doesn't carry the necessities in her diaper bag. My son is wearing 0-6 month socks today because he decided to puddle jump on the way to the car this morning and I evidently don't pack extra socks. I suppose the Mom of the Year award will go to someone else.
- Calling a customer and telling him that the parts he ordered a month ago won't be ready for another 4-5 weeks...if he's lucky.
- Shorting my babysitter $20. Totes an accident, Mrs. L.
- Big Steven turned on the fan and I said "Oh, were you looking for it to get hot" and then doing a 'sexy' dance. His response "I was until you did that."
- Sharing the above information is a little awkward, too, but if you picture my dance, it's funny. Right?
- Nearly crashing into a vehicle in front of me and squeeling tires to stop, followed by Little Steven saying "ERRRRCH" (you know, like tires squeeling) then saying "WHOA BABY!" HAHAHA. Okay, that's a little awesome too
- My hair is growing so long! I feel like it's taken forever to grow it out, but I love it.
- A date at Hard Times tonight. So, it's not very fancy, but I LOVE Hard Times food.
- Forcing myself to workout 60+ minutes for 3 days in a row. I had to prepare for the gluttony that will occur tonight.
- The company Christmas party is going to be at a really pretty place in Old Town Alexandria PLUS we get hotels to stay in. Nice!
- The chocolate covered almonds my boss orders every year for his friends are right around the corner. Those things are bomb.
- Ladies night at The Melting Pot on the 27th! 20% of the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
- A planned vacay to see Wicked in New York with some lovely ladies in January or February! I've never been to New York and I've been dying to see Wicked. I just can't wait!
- My twin brother and his lovely fiance will be wed this day next year! I'm looking forward to having another sister. I LOVE YOU BOTH!