Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oh No She Didn't.

I will not torture you with a photo of myself today for two reasons:
1.  I am at work and this is a quick blog.
2.  I look like a steaming pile of ... 

To give you a little bit of an idea, here is something similar to what I resemble:

{via}
And I'm offically grossed out...

So, this day starts off with me forcing my near-death self to get out of my disgustingly comfortable bed; I was feeling a little woozy, but chalked it up to some Nyquil from last night.  I proceeded to get ready - which, incase you're wondering, did not include washing my hair - and fell backwards into my bathroom door.  Wait a second - does Nyquil make you black out?  Since when?

I had to wake my poor boy up (which I was TOTES happy about because this means he might start sleeping again) and sent him to the sitter in his racecar jammies because he refused to take them off.  NBD.  But, I got a call from Mrs. L not long after I got to work telling me that he's got the big D.  Welllllllllllllllll, it looks like Stevie and Mommy will be down for the count tonight.  Here's hopin' Daddy has a good day at work.

All of this is fine because these things happen.  What I am not okay with is the B I got in my Psych. 202 course; I did significantly better on the tests in this course than my Psych. 201 course got an A in that, so I emailed my teacher.  I wonder if begging works as well on her as it does on Big Steven.

I know you're thinking a B is good, but I am taking Chemistry and Microbiology simultaneously starting in January.  This is going to be time consuming, stressful, and difficult to juggle, so I've decided I'd be okay with a B in one of those courses.  I have no wiggle room based on the competitive nature of the nursing program I want to get into.

YIKES!  Tomorrow is Friday.  Let's take that in...

No comments:

Post a Comment