Monday, February 6, 2012

Do-Les Paradise.

[road trip with the Grump.]
I remember when weekends used to be a time to relax.
I have a good feeling I will be in bed shortly after the little one tonight.

[beautiful Lake Anna sunrise.]
We went down to Lake Anna on Friday and woke up early Saturday morning to head down to Grandma Schumann's house.

[built by Granddaddy Schumann.]
She has been in and out of the hospital for a couple of months now and, unfortunately, the family has had to make the decision to sell her home to pay for medical care.

It was my first time there and my heart was really sad for the grand kids that went.
I could just feel how many memories had been made there.
I walked in to find pictures EVERYWHERE and beds galore on the upstairs level to accommodate all the grand kids.
I know it's going to be a really sad time for the family, so keep them in your prayers, okay?

I was glad that Stevie got to spend some time there and that all the kids got to hang out.

[big and little.]
[stevie's cousins!  he's surrounded by ladies.]
It was such a beautiful place and I feel pretty special that I got to experience
Do-Les Paradise.


No comments:

Post a Comment