Wednesday, April 25, 2012

whatchu said?

By now, I don't need to tell you who Whitney is.
Unless you just started reading, then you can find her here for reference.

I tried to think of something clever to title my segments about the crap Whitney says on a daily basis, but I'm not clever so 'whatchu said?' is all you get.

It works because that's generally my reaction to her accompanied by uncontrollable laughing.
If you are funny (and not at the expense of others), I love you already.

To fully understand Whitney, think some combo of Jess and Rachel:
 
via.

via.

In response to me asking if she wants to make a video for my sister's birthday
(yes we still do that):

"can we dress up like the 80's/early 90's
  OOH we can make shirts thursdsay night
or we can just dress up and do the video
  like we're actually dressing up to make a music video"

"can we choreograph dance moves
  esp for at the end when it's all the drum beats"

"and lets not lip sync, lets real sing!"

" i'm gonna tease the shit outta my hair
  it's going to be awesome"

In response to dinner for Thursday (the night we plan to make the vid.):

"lets make it something easy so it doesnt take away from our dancing and craft time"

Some things never change.
And I sure like her that way.
More of these to follow...

1 comment: