Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Thursday Push!

First and foremost, I want to give a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my man, Chuck Norris.  Thank you, Chuck Norris, for being born and inspiring a long list of hilarious one-liners. 

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/Chuck-Norris-Facts.jpg
Now that that's out of the way...

I posted a long 'To-Do' list at the beginning of the week.  You know how much of it is done in it's entirety?  Not a single dang thing.  Bathrooms are still dirty, laundry is piling up (again), I haven't worked on anything for classes, my coupon book is still a work in progress, I haven't composed a menu for the next few weeks, and I have not participated in the 'pharmacy game' at all.

Am I little anxious?  You betcha.  This week has been full of out of the ordinary activity, so my list has taken a major backseat.  Evidently, you don't get extra hours to make up for the 'hiccups' during the day.

I decided to 'letitgo' (one word the way I say it) and appreciate the things I was able to do this week; I got to see my sister, Rachel, who is back from college (oh, how I have missed you!), I got to lay down on the couch with my son, I got to go to bed early with my honey, and I got to be creative in the kitchen (let's face it - you have to be creative when you've forgotten to plan).

“Why not seize the pleasure at once, how often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparations.” -Jane Austen

Maybe I'll get to cross some of that list off this weekend...

Happy Thursday, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment