Saturday, April 23, 2011

Back in Action - Harris Teeter Trip.

Total for the month of April, I spent $177.85 with this trip.  More than I'd anticipated, as usual, but my goal for the month of May is now $100 for the entire month.  I'm pretty sure I can do it.  I went a little wild with last night's trip because I missed Harris Teeter terribly :).

I bought the flowers last night - spent $8 on those and that adorable balloon cost $5!  I know that's a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a balloon, but I greatly look forward to seeing Little Steve's face tomorrow when I give it to him with his Easter stuff.  He LOVES balloons.  As for the flowers...they were just beautiful and my kitchen was craving some Spring color.  Yet another reason I need to make a real committment to gardening this Spring/Summer.

What you see:

5 cans DelMonte Green Beans
1 Folgers Coffee (LARGE canister)
2 Kraft Singles
2 Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti
2.5 Dozen Eggs
1 Philly Cream Cheese
2 Beechnut Arrowroot Cookies
1 No Yolk Egg Noodles
1 HT Rice Crispies
2 8pk Lance Crackers
5 lbs Bananas
2 Dole Frozen Fruit
2 Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls
1 Mr. Wafflebaker Blueberry Waffles
1 Mrs. Schubert's Rolls
1 Tyson Dino Nuggets
2 Voila! Garlic Shrimp Frozen Dinner
2 Pillsbury Grands
1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust
1 Pillsbury French Bread
3 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
2 Pillsbury Sweet Moments
1 Simply Hashbrowns
2 Tropicana Orange Juice
1 Gallon Vitamin D Milk
1 Smart Balance Milk (half gallon)
1 Lenders Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
1 6pk Danonino Yogurt
1 Large Bag of Ready-to-Eat Spinach
1 Kids Hand Sanitizer Wipes
1 Easter Ballon
1 Bunch of Spring Flowers
1.5 lbs Ground Beef
1.5 lbs Steak Rounds

TOTAL OOP: $97.74
Total Saved: $76.75


No comments:

Post a Comment