Sunday, May 1, 2011

CVS Trip 5/1/2011 + Total from last week

Like I said in a previous post, last week was a mess because I bought the wrong product, had to exchange it and go back again to make sure I got my EBs.  Total, I ended up spending $15.49 OOP, which included this trip plus 2 Clean & Clear Face Washes + a Clean & Clear Body Wash (that I gave to my future sis-in-law).  At the end of the day (or days), I had $10 in EBs!  Bottom Line - With OOP minus EBs, I spent $5.49 on a LOT of things.



Transaction #1:

3 4pk Starbucks Frappucino
2 Colgate Toothepaste
3 Nivea Body Wash
2 Herbal Essences Hair Styling Products

Total OOP: $24.28
Got: $17.54 EBs :)

Obviously, had I split up the transactions, I would have spent MUCH less out of pocket.  Honestly, I just didn't feel like it this week and I plan to take advantage of a few more deals anyways, so those EBs are going to come in handy.  How you shop is up to you and your budget!

You wanna learn to CVS?  I would love to teach you!  Just leave me a message and I'll walk you through it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment