Monday, May 23, 2011

What's On Suzie's Menu?

I decided that blogging (though I love it dearly) will not be a priority on the weekends unless I have some serious down time, which is rarely the case.  I started my Anatomy class on Sunday and I will not be happy with another 'C,' so I'll be focusing on that during my teeny weeny weekend down time.  I did manage to move my dresser into our master closet and make way for some paint to go up.  This weekend being Memorial weekend does not bode well for the paint to happen, but maybe I can sneak it in on Thursday when I'm out of work.  If I can get half the room painted this week, I'll feel like I'm at least moving forward.

Here's what last week ended up looking like:

M - Peppered Steak w/ Home Fries - no pics!
T - Cheeseburger Pie
W - Crab Meat Roll Ups
Th - Tri Color Pasta & Sausage Bake - no blog yet
F - Grad Party/No Cooking!
S - Voila! Frozen Meal
Su - Pizza Hut saved the day

Here's my plan for the week:

BBQ Chicken Pizza (this WILL happen this week)
Sesame Beef w/ Rice
Chicken Alfredo Shells
Pork Tenderloin w/ Dijon Sauce
Cheater Fish Sammies

Because the weekend will most likely be spent at the lake, with the exception of me having to drive all the way back for class (CRAP!), I am looking forward to meals down there and will try to get some good recipes out of my wonderful step-in-laws.  I love spending time down there and I think Little Steven will really enjoy running around there all Summer.post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment