Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's on Suzie's Menu?

AND holy 4 day work week!

I woke up in a horrid mood this morning; I'm not sure if it's because I am still tired or because I'm bothered by life happenings, but I was not a happy camper.

Then I went to wake up my Little Steven who was already awake, standing in his crib, crazy hair all over the place, ready to be loved on.  That made my morning significantly better.  I am so grateful for that little boy.

I still haven't posted my meals from last week, mostly because I only 'pictured' one of them.  Remember the BBQ Chicken Pizza that was ready to be made for weeks?  Well, turned out I didn't have pizza crust like I'd thought, so that turned into BBQ Chicken w/ Cheese Tortellini, which was so good that Little Steven ate every last bit of it.  I also made the Pork Chops w/ Dijon Sauce and the Cheater Fish Sammies and forgot to take pictures.  A blog without pictures is bananas, so I will share another time.

I had these divine plans to take the Summer off from school and focus on life, but somehow ended up signing up for my second and last Anatomy course along with 3 online courses.  So much for that!  With the working from home coming next week (so help me, God, if it gets pushed back again...), I still think my life will significantly calm down, so it was a good decision to keep up the momentum in school.

Now, for the real task at hand:

Sesame Beef w/ Rice (left over from last week)
Baked Spaghetti
Cheater Chicken Pot Pie
Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas - maybe with Homemade Tortillas if my mood improves :)
Frozen Pizza?

Friday, I am going to see NKOTBSB in concert, so Big Steven is in charge.  We are celebrating my little brother's birthday Saturday, so it'll probably be some delish food on the grill.  Another easy week for me!

Now, off to chug the rest of my coffee in hopes of a better mood.

post signature

1 comment: