Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easy Peasy BBQ Chicken w/ Cheese Tortellini


Generally, I get really disappointed when I have to change a planned meal at the last minute because I realize an important ingredient is missing, but this turned out to be really delicious.  Bonus: Little Steven did not attempt to throw any of it because he liked it too much to stop eating. 

You Will Need:

1 - 1.5 lbs Chicken, cubed
1 package Cheese Tortellini (I heart Buittoni)
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
5 tbsp BBQ Sauce (I probably used more!)
I added Red Pepper to mine plate, but Little Steven can't have it, but it's up to you!

Boil Cheese Tortellini according to package.

Cook Chicken on Medium Heat until cooked all the way through and browned.  I always drain all the greasy stuff off afterwards then return it to the pain.  Add your BBQ Sauce and allow to simmer on Low heat for 15 minutes or so.

When Tortellini are done, add the Cream of Chicken soup and combine with BBQ Chicken in pan.  Allow all the flavors to blend and be done with it!

So easy and so yummy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment