Friday, June 3, 2011

Easy Peasy Inside Out Chicken Pot Pie

My 'Cheater Chicken Pot Pie' on my menu turned into the 'Easy Peasy Inside Out Chicken Pot Pie.'  Why?  Because it's easy and I used biscuits instead of a pie crust :)



I lost err misplaced my charger for my camera; hopefully I just left it at the lake somewhere.  Just when I was starting to get the hang of taking pictures of food, too!  So, my non-smart phone gives me pictures like the one above.  Lo siento, friends.

You Will Need:

4 cans Chicken Breast (like Swanson brand in the tuna isle)
1 can Cream of Chicken
1 can Cream of Celery
1 bag Frozen Mixed Veggies
1 can 10 ct Refrigerated Biscuits
S & P to taste

Preheat your oven to 400.

I drained my canned Chicken Breast and added Pepper to that first because I love the Pepper.  Then combine Soups and Veggies and mix all up.  Transfer mixture to a baking dish (I used 9x13) and top with uncooked Biscuits.

Add 5 minutes to the cook time on the can for the Biscuits; my can said 11-13 minutes, so I baked it for 18 minutes.  This will ensure that the Biscuits are cooked all the way through.

EASY PEASY!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment