Monday, December 12, 2011

The Dumps.


It's <30 degrees outside and, you can't tell in this photo, but I chose to wear a western cut off t-shirt with fringe to work.  I brought a blanket, though.

Usually this time of year, I am uncontrollably happy with Christmas time being the most wonderful time of the year and all; but I'm sorta feeling down in the dumps.  I have about a million reasons to feel happy, but I mostly just wanna sleep and not do anything.

I got a generous bonus from my boss on Friday, which I am particularly grateful for after viewing my bank account balance this morning.  I never really worry a lot about money because I believe that having enough is just enough, you know?  I don't need tons of money to be happy, but being in the dumps has a trickle effect.

It started with me having zero motivation to work out; in the last 3 weeks, I have worked out 3 times.  Not working out leads to having a bad body image, which leads to sugar overload, which leads to being extra tired, which leads to out of control emotions that effects literally every other area of my life.  Of course, there has been a tiff with an important person in my life that is playing a pretty big role in my mood this morning.

Hopefully this is a severe case of the Mondays because I sure don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment