Friday, December 9, 2011

Sew Lovely + Christmas Tree Preview + Stuff My Boyfriend Does.

I got my fabric yesterday - finally!  I like the materal, but am realizing that a stretch jersey blend may not be the easiest to work with; just another challenge, right?  I was smart and only ordered about 9 yards in a couple different colors, so I am excited to try many different fabrics.


We got our Christmas tree last weekend, but still haven't decorated it.  We are BIG into the more colors the better, even if it's a little tacky; it's just so much more fun to look at for the little one.  So far, though, just lights:
A little story about stuff my boyfriend does...

Well, sometimes he sees things on the side of the road and deems them worthy of a fixer upper.  Things like coffee tables, swings, and tractors.  Yes, tractors.  He found this little gem, paid less than $100 to fix it up:


You should have seen the look on his face!  So proud of himself and beaming from ear to ear.  I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment